My Current love.. My Cheel baby ..
jiske bajajse yeah puke worthy show se move on kar payi hoon

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
My Current love.. My Cheel baby ..
jiske bajajse yeah puke worthy show se move on kar payi hoon

Originally posted by: opsora2090
My Current love.. My Cheel baby ..
jiske bajajse yeah puke worthy show se move on kar payi hoon
Ok. I don't watch this show😆
I will suggest to watch .. sharad and sc is killing .. how a onscreen couple should be.. terrific acting and chemistry...
Originally posted by: opsora2090
I will suggest to watch .. sharad and sc is killing .. how a onscreen couple should be.. terrific acting and chemistry...
Are you talking about Naagin? Really sorry...I can't watch it dear😆
Yaar exams aarahe hai isliye 😭
Me fine,aap kaise ho😆
it is ok .. no prb
This scene always make me laugh🤣Originally posted by: opsora2090
My Current love.. My Cheel baby ..
jiske bajajse yeah puke worthy show se move on kar payi hoon
Party in Cheel style 😳