I think after this 10 day challenge track, My Babloo will accept Boni as her Bahu.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think after this 10 day challenge track, My Babloo will accept Boni as her Bahu.
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Today family episode
Can't wait to watch
thank you for this small update
Gareeb ki madat ki tumne
![]()
Now we have two girls who are in love with Binoy uff bidu uff babloo 🤣
Iniki B vs B mein
Hummein zaaroor aanand ayega

I am waiting for Mahi's reactions🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
He's easily a forgettable character for now in this timeline of the show🤔
Sahi mein
Bahut ananad ,show se zayda anand to yahan aa raha h 🤣
Babloo Vs Bidu. Leave the show I am going to enjoy this🤣Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
Nithya likes her Bablooo who is Mahi's bidu apparently🤣
🤣mahi has sautan now
Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
My love my Babloo Binoy Roy Chaudhry.
Akka seriously 🤣
Mahi is top fan of binoy Roy Choudhury❤️ he is her bidu
Originally posted by: caller123
I am waiting for Mahi's reactions🤣
Me too kate 🤣