Guyss Episode 58 has been uploaded..😊Enjoyy
Spoiler
Yellow gloves identity is revealed and it is NOT Siya
Guyss Episode 58 has been uploaded..😊Enjoyy
Spoiler
Yellow gloves identity is revealed and it is NOT Siya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thanks👍🏼
Then who is it???
Anupriya
It's Anupriya😂😂😂😂
And why she did it is more interesting to watch😬
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
It's Anupriya😂😂😂😂
And why she did it is more interesting to watch😬
Yeahh and the reason is so cliche 😂😂 so ITV type
property chahiye hogi aur kya🤔
Chalo its good. It will greatly help my story. I am very happy. Chalo Vansh ke apno ne use dhoka nhi diya. Bich mein se bechari siya;bechari pyari si larki badnam ho gayi.
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Chalo its good. It will greatly help my story. I am very happy. Chalo Vansh ke apno ne use dhoka nhi diya. Bich mein se bechari siya;bechari pyari si larki badnam ho gayi.
Even I was sure it's not Sia. She has no reason to betray her brother. Rather I feel her disability has some backstory.
I really feel bad for Riansh now😶.... They have gotten themselves into an unknown trap and playing with each other unknowingly... Though I also feel Vansh knows everything beforehand (that would be the real fun to watch😂) Probably they are showing him as a fool now only to reveal him as the real mastermind behind everything 😎
But posts bhi toh Siya & Ishani ko indicate kar rahe the😲
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Even I was sure it's not Sia. She has no reason to betray her brother. Rather I feel her disability has some backstory.
I really feel bad for Riansh now😶.... They have gotten themselves into an unknown trap and playing with each other unknowingly... Though I also feel Vansh knows everything beforehand (that would be the real fun to watch😂) Probably they are showing him as a fool now only to reveal him as the real mastermind behind everything 😎
The other grey side of him