Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am surprised Ammaji had allowed Lavanya to marry Ravi . But Ammaji remains her true self from favourite daughter Lavanya has become orphan .

Arnav is relieved with the changes . He seems to have figured out Khushi's liking towards him . 

Khushi is missing her dear friend . Lavanya has been significant part of Khushi's life . 

Is that Khushi's in-laws ? Is that why Khushi is shocked ?

Savera84 thumbnail

Sorry, I completely missed the update.  Even though I was on the forum constantly in the last two days and posted a comment or too regarding forum closure.

Lavanya spoke up and married the person whom she loved.  Good on her.  Baba made Amma to handover Lavanya's property back to her.  May be Ammaji was upset that she lost the property.

Arnav realised Khushi is behaving differently since the wedding was announced.  Will he understand her confused feelings.  She will not understand and even if she understands, she will not reveal her feelings for Arnav to Arnav.  Arnav has to convince her that she is free to dream and free to live her life the way she wants. 

Who were doing what with Aayi and Amma?  Are they hooligans?  Who will lay a hand on Ammaji?  Has she taken loans and now struggling to repay because she had to return Lavanya's property?

Arnav is on the way.  Hope he and Khushi can save those two ladies.

Nice update.

Cheers......

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

MY DEAR, I HAVE JUST SEEN AND READ THIS STORY WITH GREAT ENJOYMENT TODAY. BRAVO AGAIN, IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved the chapter. Khushi feeling the loss of La, true friend who accepted and befriended her. Arnav wants Khushi to come out from the cage society has placed her. Typical Ammaji and her selfish outlook. Interesteng and scary cliffhanger. Thank you for the pm.

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Me

~~~

Absolutely enjoyed reading the update! 

Glad these useless people, i.e., Khushi's in laws have turned up which has made Arnav realize his depth of his feelings for Khushi!! I'm sure it's Ammaji's plan as she would have realized Arnav feelings even before him and since ArLa marriage has been failed now she is again scared Arnav will pursue Khushi.. But her step has made it much easy for Arnav! 

Though, khushi is yet to realize the same, I don't think Khushi will have any other option rather accepting Arnav's proposal. May be Ammaji or Aayi might threaten her but since Arnav's dad is here, he might do the needful just like he did for Lavanya. 

Maybe Arnav's dad will make both Arnav and Khushi will realize their feelings are indeed love! 

Whichever way, Ammaji is lost and she is gonna regret bringing Arnav back here.. 

Can't wait for Arshi marriage! 

Edited by Aishu136 - 3 years ago
rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no!!! Hope khushi doesn’t misunderstand Arnav...

Arshi67 thumbnail

I wish I could say I was surprised by the regressive thinking of Aai and Ammaji, but it is a sad fact of so many in society. Khushi's late husband's family are acting out of greed, but because it's prevalent in society that they can put the proposition in the first place. As for Aai and Ammaji, they genuinely believe this is "best" for Khushi. And it is this thinking that is the hardest to change. 

Sticking my neck out and guessing it's Khushi who slapped Arnav? 

thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the pm.... what a update. There is nothing to point , I just enjoyed reading it. Getting hooked more :)

amadea thumbnail

Nice update , don't say that khushi has slapped him