Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

I don’t think its Rangoli though. Didi is now a days on SM 24/7 batting from different accounts. She even has a KanganaOffice or some such handle on twitter from where she spews some more venom for her Bhakts to shower under. 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t think its Rangoli though. Didi is now a days on SM 24/7 batting from different accounts. She even has a KanganaOffice or some such handle on twitter from where she spews some more venom for her Bhakts to shower under. 

It’s I,Me,Myself Behena combo! She will reach a day when she will even respond to herself as a fan. Delusions of grandeur but in the gutter 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

It’s I,Me,Myself Behena combo! She will reach a day when she will even respond to herself as a fan. Delusions of grandeur but in the gutter 

You think she isn’t already? I bet she made a few random accounts from where she responds to herself calling herself as mahaan and then retweets that comment from her main account to make it look like how everyone agrees with her and hails her.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You think she isn’t already? I bet she made a few random accounts from where she responds to herself calling herself as mahaan and then retweets that comment from her main account to make it look like how everyone agrees with her and hails her.

Hahahaha ! Don’t put anything past a possibility with her. Need to drink the kool aid that she is on!

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana is basically a Twitter troll. She operates the same way. She has multiple accounts with different names and spews venom from all of them. If one gets suspended, she keeps going with the other ones. She is there 24/7 and knows every little thing that every celebrity is up to and follows all IT Cell diktats of the day.

I don't think Rangoli is running any account. They are all Kangana. She uses her sister's account to say more vulgar things than she can with her official account. 

Rangoli doesn't give AF about anything as long as she can keep using Kangu's money. Her parents are hanging around with her too after she said so much nasty stuff about them. As long as the money lasts, they will hover around. What a family.

Hahahaha ! Don’t put anything past a possibility with her. Need to drink the kool aid that she is on!

If you live in India...sadly that would be illegal..😭

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kya din agaye hai Bollywood fans ke

Hame to sirf aaj kal Tapsee, Kangana, Swara aur Rhea jaiso ke Bollywood News hi milte hai woh bhi itne disgusting 

The only good news I heard is Ranbir and Shraddha will start their shoots in November and Big B is shooting for KBC

Rhea to jail me hai yeh Tapsee Swara aur Kangana ko dusre planet pe bhejdo ya China bhejdo plzzzz

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😆

Rangoli makes yet another derogatory remark should be the title. 

Just what do these two sisters eat to spew this level of nonsense 

Actually, Rangoli makes another remark should be the title. 😆

Derogatory is self-understood. It's Rangoli after all.😆

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rangoli makes yet another derogatory remark should be the title. 

Just what do these two sisters eat to spew this level of nonsense 

Yup as sure as the sun rises in the east, Rangoli and Kangana will make another derogatory remark!!

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Problem is the BW bigwigs who're speaking out are going into total defence mode which makes Kangana of all people look like the sane one. Jaya B! I mean, SHE is a self-made actress and is not exactly intellectually challenged. 

If someone of her stature stood up and said, "Yes, we have problems because it is a high-pressure industry with a unique set of problems. Yes, we need some sort of structure in place. But the answer to that is not to destroy random people Kangana has a peeve against."

Instead, Jaya B (and Hema and Urmila) acted as though the problems don't exist. Further, people like Anurag and Tapsee and Swara did that silly rhyme thing, exposing their hypocrisy.

Why not get a sane spokesperson to string together a few sentences in a press release? And nothing as idiotically defensive as denying problems exist. Audience is a lot more skeptical than it used to be 10-20 years ago. But take the initiative from KR and shut her up, please!