The last part of my SS is still pending re😆😆
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The last part of my SS is still pending re😆😆
🤣
Running now🙈
Originally posted by: Prit_007
To kab milegi tumhari OS
Pata nhi 😆
Watch it octo. Ye mental illness par based h and actress ki acting mashallah
Pata nhi 😆
😆
Originally posted by: caller123
Hima, think about what we said. Try to write a story. We will help you. Keep the first step.
We are waiting for your first story to release.
I'll try kate ☺️
Yes 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I was talking about alexia's FF on Rudhita krish 😳
Yeah😆
Originally posted by: reply1997
Watch it octo. Ye mental illness par based h and actress ki acting mashallah
I'll give it a try once I'm in that zone. Abhi mujh mein bilkul himmat nahi to watch a show😆
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
Did they upload tomorrow's epi?
Nope 😊