Of course😆🤗❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Of course😆🤗❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah! I'll like it any which ways. I just want this to happen please🤣
Me too please 🤣
Okayy....👍🏼🤗Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Now I think I will come to the forum only during nights.....have started my preparations again....but don't worry about the New season....I will adjust time for it😃
Have you checked the updates in CC#2?
Originally posted by: caller123
Study well and pass with flying colours dear🤗
Thanks kate🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
What are you all talking about?😒
I'm feeling like a drop in the ocean 😒
I was talking about alexia's FF on Rudhita krish 😳
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm not watching anything these days apart from YT videos here and there
Oh! You are his sister? Give him some piece of mind please
Ohk.. liking saraab
Nahi me aisa nahi karungi 😆