Originally posted by: Prit_007
Dinner karne gayi thi mai behen 😆
Ha pm mila par padha bhi nahi ab tak 😛
Btw mere pas ek promo hai mind me mai zara sure ho jaun fir share karungi
Prit, you ignoring me🥺🥺😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Dinner karne gayi thi mai behen 😆
Ha pm mila par padha bhi nahi ab tak 😛
Btw mere pas ek promo hai mind me mai zara sure ho jaun fir share karungi
Prit, you ignoring me🥺🥺😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
We all are there to help you yaar!
And I was pretty bad when I first started too
Everyone just gets better and better <3
🤗thanks
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yahan Kaun kiski behen hai? Aise ek flow chart type de do. I'm confused😳
😆
Sabhi behene hai 😆
Thank you octo🤗
Yeah I missed you here since morning Krishna...Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Okay shaheen I will check👍🏼
Sorry dear my net was slow today...hence I couldn't come to the forum🙈
I am not ignoring you ulta you ignored me today 😭
Maine quote kiya tha but you ignored 🥺😭
Originally posted by: Prit_007
I am not ignoring you ulta you ignored me today 😭
Maine quote kiya tha but you ignored 🥺😭
Maine nahi ignore kiya. You ignored😭🥺
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Yes hima......everyone is here to help you....just begin it my girl🤗
Yeah 😎
Tum likho hum sab tareef karne ke liye tayaar... I am sure you will do your best...Thanks shaheen, thank you all for ur support 🥰