https://www.instagram.com/p/CFPEBHoJ7Fh/?igshid=1d6udorjhzh0y
in a way I kind of hope that Vansh expresses his feelings to Riddhima 😉 without keeping or thinking about it to himself
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFPEBHoJ7Fh/?igshid=1d6udorjhzh0y
in a way I kind of hope that Vansh expresses his feelings to Riddhima 😉 without keeping or thinking about it to himself
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So u mean to say he will confess love so that he can catch the culprit? digi digi dayon dayon dayonOriginally posted by: Rishiiii
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFPEBHoJ7Fh/?igshid=1d6udorjhzh0y
in a way I kind of hope that Vansh expresses his feelings to Riddhima 😉 without keeping or thinking about it to himself
What I meant was, I want to see him confessing his feeling to Riddhima to see how she reacts and responds to it
What is Kabir playing at? I thought he was just using Riddhima but now he wants to kill her???
And yeh VR mansion hai yah public library? Kabir jab chahiye ghus jaata hai. 😆
Vansh will not confess it to Riddhima but I think it's his self realisation.
Riddhima doesn't carry any such feelings for Vansh, her motive to punish Vansh for his crimes is intact.
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
What is Kabir playing at? I thought he was just using Riddhima but now he wants to kill her???
And yeh VR mansion hai yah public library? Kabir jab chahiye ghus jaata hai. 😆
Exactly!! This kabir is such a pain now always inside VR mansion and no one ever gets to know that also
Originally posted by: Rishiiii
Exactly!! This kabir is such a pain now always inside VR mansion and no one ever gets to know that also
Heck he could find the evidence that he needs given how much he comes and goes from VR mansion. 😂
1. Has Kabir lost it? Why is he aiming at Ridhhima all of a sudden. Why killing her is so important? Even If she dies by these stupid accidents, Vansh won't go to jail, then why the hell
2. Promos are always misleading , past experience, so not sure maybe it's just a voiceover in his head or he's talking to himself.
3. If he confesses, it's 90% to trap Kabir but what a treat it would be.
Ye ME IPL starting ki wajay se de rahe hai varna Sat ke bawjood bhi Maha episode. As IPL is starting from 19 Sep very interesting colors