Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm extremely sorry guys for not updating for these many days. I'm really sorry.

I've got my entrance coming in just 20 days and i've got to crack it, it's my...dream, ambition whatever you wanna call it as, I have to crack it, I really have to somehow, so i've not been able to get myself out of my preparations. And I barely wrote few para's per day for the past few days, I know i'm the worst, and I feel really bad for keeping you guys waiting, I'm really sorry. I hope you guys can understand my situation.

I promise from now i'll try my best to spend some time with the story, I promise.

I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart, I know it might sound cliche but I really am sorry, and I really wish that you guys would forgive me and gimme some time i'll update for sure, but some time.

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

jerry-24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohoo exam comes first all the best for it

Nia_doll thumbnail

All the best for your exams

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muffaa6525

I'm extremely sorry guys for not updating for these many days. I'm really sorry.

I've got my entrance coming in just 20 days and i've got to crack it, it's my...dream, ambition whatever you wanna call it as, I have to crack it, I really have to somehow, so i've not been able to get myself out of my preparations. And I barely wrote few para's per day for the past few days, I know i'm the worst, and I feel really bad for keeping you guys waiting, I'm really sorry. I hope you guys can understand my situation.

I promise from now i'll try my best to spend some time with the story, I promise.

I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart, I know it might sound cliche but I really am sorry, and I really wish that you guys would forgive me and gimme some time i'll update for sure, but some time.

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

All the very best dear

NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

All the best do it well

Exam comes first

nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do your exams well dear

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 33

Siddharth's POV

The actual hell?! What am I hearing? What am I seeing? What is going on? It's like i've been shifted to a parallel universe where everything around me is going strange.

My Roshni is going strange and well I know the reason to it.

I'm currently sitting in the couch, my eyes shut, my hands developing fists, my jaw clenching hard.

Rithvik and Karan were beside me and Rohan in front of me, Asha was standing behind Rithvik.

"what was I supposed to do? I really didn't know what to do or where to take her from the hospital... she wasn't supporting my decision of being in the hospital... and I couldn't take her back to my home so I well I tracked your number and came here..." was the words coming Rohan's mouth. 

"what did the doctor say for her recovery?" Asha asks him.

"well now we can't do anything as she is really weak from all the injuries, and only after she gets a bit well we can get into the next step but until that we have to put this drama up... there's no other way..." he lets a big sigh and then continues, "and I know that you won't be wanting me too stay here but this is the best we can do right now for Roshni's health..." he finally finishes.

My mind is scattered way too much, I need to get a hold on myself.

I need to face this, I can't escape this... Oh Roshni what should I do now? whom should I speak to? there's a million things in my mind and if I don't let it out then it'll surely burst.

"excuse me" were the two words leaving my lips as I got up from the couch and went up the stairs to my lady.

It's been almost an hour since I left her when she called me a buffalo. I open the door only to see her sound asleep on the bed. I close the door slowly making sure locking it, I head towards the bed beside her. The crutches were still placed beside the bed, I get into the covers near her. I pull up the sheets to our chest level.

She was asleep facing the roof while I was on her right, turned to her side. 

"Roshni" I call her name, she didn't move a bit denoting that she was fast asleep.

"sora rahi ho, you need it baby" I place a kiss on her forehead and move the messy hair from her cheeks to the behind of her ear.

I move close to her sleeping figure, place my right arm on her waist and my left arm under my head. I snuggle closer to her that my breath was on her cheek.

"tume pata hai tum kitni sexy ho ab, do you really know what are you doing to me now?" I mutter, "what should I do now baby? how should I deal with this situation now?"

With my eyes closed I get into thoughts of what's gonna happen now and after this. How really am I gonna deal with her? What should I do? How should I bring her out of this mess?

What mess you're asking me, well I actually couldn't digest the fact that Roshni has lost her memory. Yes you heard me right. She indeed had faced an accident. It was not a lie. Rohan showed me, well us, all the proof and it isn't fake. That is the biggest shock of all. Yes he lied to me somewhat on how he found her but after that whatever he told is the truth. I checked it with everyone, the police, the doctors, the nurses in that hospital, even the driver of the van, it is freaking true. She really got into an accident. And she has lost her memory.

And the most funny part, she exactly lost the memory of all these years of our separation, so basically she's living where I had accused her of something which she never did. 

She doesn't remember our engagement, she doesn't remember our marriage, she doesn't remember our amazing road trip, she doesn't remember our masti at NYC, she doesn't remember my apology, she doesn't remember the proposal night, she doesn't remember the surprises I had planned for her, she doesn't remember the crazy food fight we got into after telling her the truth, she doesn't remember that we both made love to each other, she doesn't remember how bold she was, she doesn't remember how seductive she was, she doesn't remember the drive we had from NYC to Ontario, she doesn't remember the quick love making session we had in the same bed 24 hours back, and she also doesn't remember our love, my love for her and her love for me.

She freaking doesn't remember any of these. And we can't or we shouldn't force anything on her. From the reports and what her half brother told, if we tell what she has forgotten, there are two things which can happen. One she might remember everything which is good but two if we force making her to remember, the clot in her brain will lead to more concussions which will lead to coma which may be fatal. 

So I basically don't know what to do. I don't know if I should be angry, angry at the two people I hate the most, Rohan and Misha, speaking of Misha she is no where to be found. I don't know if I should cry and lose faith. But I do know that i've to be with her, protect her, safe guard her from all the problems.

I open my eyes as I hear shuffling sounds beside me. Roshni has turned to her side, meaning she is facing me now and places her arm on my waist. I faint smile appeared on my face amidst the tears lingering on my cheeks.

I myself didn't know when they left my eyes.

I wipe my tears and move away the rebellious hair strands from her face. How can she look absolutely this cute when she is asleep?

I place a tender kiss on the tip of her nose making her pout in her slumber.

"I love you Roshni" I peck her forehead one last time and head to the restroom.

As I close the door I let it out...

After few minutes

I exit the bath to see Asha helping Roshni to sit properly. I run towards the other side of the bed to support her only to get her cold dead stare and her body squirming at my touch. I withdraw my hand and let out a sigh, Asha looks at me, worried, and gives Roshni her crutches and takes her to the restroom.

The huge emotional breakdown in the loo helped me a lot. I'm now determined, i've to bring her out of it. And i've also decided that i'm gonna wait, yes wait until her injuries heal, and after the doctor's approval I can start my plan, which I haven't shared with anyone, yet. Until that i've to be the Siddharth of our college times and well face her hate no anger, that's the preferable word, i've to face her anger and somehow manaofy her and i'm telling you it's gonna take tons of effort to resist to not to vent my anger on her ex roommate and half brother who'd be staying here until some time. And yeah it's gonna take a lot of pain.

"Siddharth" I break my thoughts and look at the girls out of the restroom, with Asha supporting Roshni. Asha subtly tilts her head mouthing, "she needs to change" and a reassuring look that tells me that everything is gonna be fine.

I take one last look at my love before stepping out.

The boys including Rohan, were sitting in the couch discussing about what should be done. Rohan didn't know that we knew his truth if he does, we don't know what he'll be upto so we've to act like we don't know.

"aaja" Karan taps on the place next to him, I sit next to Karan lazily.

Rohan doesn't meets his gaze with mine as he feels that his plan should be materialized and i'm hating the situation even more that we've to agree to his stupid plan, only then we can get Roshni out of this.

"Karan!" I heard Roshni shouting in surprise as she and Asha were at the bottom of the stairs. Watching Roshni trying to run but failing to do so is hell. My love does amazing at sports. And one thing which i'll never admit it is only a handful of times i've won over her at sprints. So watching her to not even walk with those crutches is seriously hurting to the core. It hurts a lot.

We all know why she shouted Karan's name like that as her last memory was our f**king stupid fight which... never mind. Karan understands this and runs upto her in surprise giving her a nice bear hug.

"Kaaaru" she squeals in his arms. I smile as she always this habit of adding 'u' in everyone's names whenever she is really happy. Meri pagal biwi urf dost.

"what the hell are you doin' here?" she asks excitedly and Karan lies, of course, on him and me meeting accidentally as I was here, in Ontario, NY, to find her after she was missing from college in London. 

Roshni actually believed it. That's what I thought until...

"wasn't he the one responsible for it though?" she spoke now with all the happiness flushed and anger building up in her as she looks at me.

"Roshni seriously you think I was responsible for this, like seriously, you're are my wi... you are best frien-"

"were, you've got to use the right verb Mr Khurana, I was your best friend" she cuts me.

"Roshni" I know i've been a huge d*ckhead back then and i've realised my mistake....

And now i'm not gonna make another one by staying away from her by the stupidest plan i've ever heard. I'm gonna make her forgive one way or another, don't I know my Roshni, I know exactly how to woo her.

Make her forgive me, is gonna be in the top of my to-do list.

Making our shoulders brush slightly I walk away from the living room to our room. I need to calm down, I can't risk of bursting out in front of her. It's really gonna take a lot of effort and lots of pain. I somehow have to make her realise that i'm truly sorry for what I had done. That one f**king mistake is changing my life so badly. I've to make a plan, a foolproof plan, where i've to gain my Roshni's trust, her friendship, her love and of course her memory, i've to retrieve it and i'm ready to go any length for it to happen. And I also have to remove the irritating half siblings from our life.

Take a seat with popcorn in your hands audience, you're gonna face a lot of interesting things. You're gonna witness some Hatred Love...

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, how have all of you been?

Sorry for the short chapter, I only managed to finish this much amidst my preparations. I'm really sorry for this.

And thanks for all your wishes, it means a lot to me that you guys have understood my situation, thank you so much for your patience.

I'll try my best to update the next chapter soon.

Until the next update, bye❤️

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

JiyaNishal thumbnail

Nice 

So roshni memory loss😭

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So now we know the mystery behind her behavior.

amikool143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Nice 

Feeling bad for SidNi