Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I seriously think she is becoming mad and dangerous now.
lagta hai bollywood hi kangna ko reply dene mein satak raha hai. No one should reply on Kangna posts now , its all becomung a circus and pagal khana.
you guys should watch the video
Originally posted by: magicalM
I seriously think she is becoming mad and dangerous now.
She’s delusional playing mental gymnastics like cartman 😂 she actually believes what she says. All that sadhguru yoga didn’t help which I knew it wouldn’t.
I think it's all about the money, honey. Since her career has been cooling from 2017 onwards, she has decided to burn her bridges and go all in for a political future.
Baaki sab all of this is nautanki for Modiji's attention and for TRPs only.
With her nature, no rich balding old guy wants to marry her either.
We don't want to know.
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
7