Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
pehle mujhe bhi asia laga when i played thug's game🤣
You played with us in Thug's game? 😲Why didn't I notice you there?😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
pehle mujhe bhi asia laga when i played thug's game🤣
You played with us in Thug's game? 😲Why didn't I notice you there?😲
Edit your post @Awidi😳
They are few eager sheep's around I guess , so you can discuss, I will silently like the comments 🤣.
P.S : How was your Birthday , had fun 🤗
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
di means elder sister😊
@bold,that is so cute😳 but that means i cant call you awidi🤣
Of course you can. I love it.🤗
You played with us in Thug's game? 😲Why didn't I notice you there?😲
season 2, round 1 mein scored 2🤣
Of course you can. I love it.🤗
cool😎 m mahir in giving nicknames🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
season 2, round 1 mein scored 2🤣
I scored 2 as well in Thug Bollywood round 😡
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Only hinting is allowed , last time in our enthusiasm we discussed few answers openly I guess, and Koeli posted a note stating next time point deduction , I am already scoring zero ,dont want to go in negative 🤣
Plus how can I give clue to this questions 🤣
Now you are scaring me.☢️ If it was only about my points it won't matter. But it is about my team.🥺
Well I'll think about a solution🤪
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Edit your post @Awidi😳
Which one ..the latest ? 😲
Now you are scaring me.☢️ If it was only about my points it won't matter. But it is about my team.🥺
Well I'll think about a solution🤪
If you keep it to just hints , will be fine I hope , no direct answer revealing at all🤗