Nishant Malkani Confirms He Did NOT "Quit" GTNHP

Posted: 3 years ago

Reason for opening this topic is, every media article states, 

Nishant Malkani "Quits" GTNHP for bigg boss

One one of the article went on to the extent of saying,

This Actor "Quits show overnight" for bigg boss 

But surprisingly when Nishant Malkani himself clarified this that, he did NOT "quit" the show on his own, no article came on THIS ! 

Jab ki, no matter which media house takes an interview, haar baat par article zaroor chapte hai ! 

Media articles are still chalaoing the same gana of "Nishant Malkani quitting the show" 

And google chacha ko search marne ko bolo toh yehi result dikhate hai ! 

So this specifically This TRUTH needs to be yelled out ! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE7IhQOBESo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

And he also clarified, Leap was NOT "Pre-Planned" as being claimed by the producer earlier  

Yes we knew that still some peopl r thinking that he has quitted the show for big boss

Originally posted by Mishti24

Yes we knew that still some peopl r thinking that he has quitted the show for big boss

yes we know it & those who are protesting will always know it but after months or year Nish's fans or any new fan of Akshan may not know about this 

& if they search google they will get those articles only 

Lately I myself came to know about similar things happening about another show while all these years I only knew that particular male lead himself quit. But lately I did some digging & went deeper & discovered nope he didn't 

Originally posted by captainplus

yes we know it & those who are protesting will always know it but after months or year Nish's fans or any new fan of Akshan may not know about this 

& if they search google they will get those articles only 

Lately I myself came to know about similar things happening about another show while all these years I only knew that particular male lead himself quit. But lately I did some digging & went deeper & discovered nope he didn't 

yeah but i m glad he himself cleared that he did not quit the show

Nishant himself previously agreed with Ved Raj when this producer said the leap was planned before lockdown now he is saying something different.  There is also a pic of Nishant and Savi on Guddan set before lockdown. So what is the truth?

The true is that nishant doesn't leave the show on his own, makers forced the decision of the leap. Nishant has no fault in this. Makers and mainly Ved Raj forced him to leave the show.

Originally posted by ALMOST100

The true is that nishant doesn't leave the show on his own, makers forced the decision of the leap. Nishant has no fault in this. Makers and mainly Ved Raj forced him to leave the show.

ya and thats why i have done good bye to the show

Originally posted by Vischt

Nishant himself previously agreed with Ved Raj when this producer said the leap was planned before lockdown now he is saying something different.  There is also a pic of Nishant and Savi on Guddan set before lockdown. So what is the truth?

Truth is Nishant Malkani was made to give a scripted interview before as he was still bounded by contract as he was still part of the show. 

He was made to say those lines about leap being preplanned so that readers don't misunderstand (or as in this case right-understand) the arrogant producer that producer is doing kuch bhi to gain TRP & they don't have any fixed plan.  

About Nishant & Savi being on set before lockdown. That was in February, in the scenes when Akshan have a clash in the road as they meet after 4 year leap and that was not Guddan set i.e. future studio. That was somewhere outside. 

Savi's presence on the location back then had nothing to do with storyline. The storyline back then had just started the 1st spark when Akshan just met after 4 year leap. Clearly there was no hint of this whatever they are doing now. And rumors were floating about a possible 3rd angle entering the story. 

Also a new song titled "Kagaz" was ready to be released for Akshan but today music composer Puneet Dixit clearly said "that song can never come out now" 

That makes it clear ! 

There was no "prePlan" of leap but a sudden decision. 

Edited by captainplus - 3 years ago

Originally posted by captainplus

Truth is Nishant Malkani was made to give a scripted interview before as he was still bounded by contract as he was still part of the show. 

He was made to say those lines about leap being preplanned so that readers don't misunderstand (or as in this case right-understand) the arrogant producer that producer is doing kuch bhi to gain TRP & they don't have any fixed plan.  

About Nishant & Savi being on set before lockdown. That was in February, in the scenes when Akshan have a clash in the road as they meet after 4 year leap and that was not Guddan set i.e. future studio. That was somewhere outside. 

Savi's presence on the location back then had nothing to do with storyline. The storyline back then had just started the 1st spark when Akshan just met after 4 year leap. Clearly there was no hint of this whatever they are doing now. And rumors were floating about a possible 3rd angle entering the story. 

Also a new song titled "Kagaz" was ready to be released for Akshan but today music composer Puneet Dixit clearly said "that song can never come out now" 

That makes it clear ! 

There was no "prePlan" of leap but a sudden decision. 

now we can't do anything ,just stop watching the show because humse to na ho payega