This scene was beautiful☺️😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
This scene was beautiful☺️😳
Hence proved. Vansh is obsessed with her hairs and neck ☺️
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
Personally, I feel like indian shows, they are really good at the start and then the story gets repetitive or it gets dragged on when it needs to finish or maybe GK ruins her shows after a while.
Mostly shows are ruined coz of extension
Originally posted by: Ayeshi29
Well I don't have any family in India since my family background is not from there
I watch the episodes online. Not on voot but whenever someone posts a link. I wait for a day or 2 for it to be posted on mx. It has English subtitles.
Its a shame Voot is in India and not in Europe yet.
Originally posted by: merryyura
Hence proved. Vansh is obsessed with her hairs and neck ☺️
He just can't help himself.😆
Originally posted by: merryyura
Hence proved. Vansh is obsessed with her hairs and neck ☺️
Easily hand p fit ho jaati hai
Waise ab waist bhi add ho gyi list me
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
Personally, I feel like indian shows, they are really good at the start and then the story gets repetitive or it gets dragged on when it needs to finish or maybe GK ruins her shows after a while.
Same feeling 😆
Originally posted by: annie2248
He just can't help himself.😆
Yep yep.. ☺️
Hayee...❤️