Originally posted by: merryyura
Angre ab se vase se do gaj ki duri maintain karta hai 🤣
N injection se bhi..🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: merryyura
Angre ab se vase se do gaj ki duri maintain karta hai 🤣
N injection se bhi..🤣
Guys...do you think this is Karwa Chauth dress?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFLf8EEBrE8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
It’s in November, they are that ahead with shooting ?
But mrs vrs ka karva Chauth dress itna simple I doubt 😆
Guys...do you think this is Karwa Chauth dress?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFLf8EEBrE8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Naii
Itv me ek hi sequence hota hai either or
As teej n kc are same
Originally posted by: merryyura
Angre ab se vase se do gaj ki duri maintain karta hai 🤣
Poor guy 🤣He need screenspace 🤣Apart from being victim 🤣
Originally posted by: LeviOsAa
I too liked rikara more than shivika, the third couple was very off though
Storywise I loved Rikara more. But chemistrywise, Shivika was fire. Third couple...yeah, they didnt quite shine next to Shivika and Rikara.
It’s in November, they are that ahead with shooting ?
But mrs vrs ka karma Chautauqua dress itna simple I doubt 😆
day ka ho sakta hain
raat ko dulhan ki tarah taiyaar hogi😳
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Naii
Itv me ek hi sequence hota hai either or
As teej n kc are same
From what I know, Teej and KC are different...as told by my friends who celebrate the festivals.
ITV ka pata nahi...par meko KC chahiye with Riansh...😭
Hii mariya here😃
Hi I am maria too. Welcome.
🤣 You guys are too fast before I edit my typos quoted😀
Ok maybe