I made this VM today itself.Just thought of trying something New.I didn't find any VM with this song.So just made it. Give it a try😁😁😁
This is the Bengali Version.
Page
of
1I made this VM today itself.Just thought of trying something New.I didn't find any VM with this song.So just made it. Give it a try😁😁😁
This is the Bengali Version.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Hi Tropa,Its Niyati(pehchana?), Nice vm dear👏
Tropa is my sisters name. She doesn't use this account much...But yeah...Thanks on her behalf!
amazing VM totally loved it
Really nice. Its beautiful to watch.
Beautifully made :) Keep trying more stuff,you're really good at it. Also, are you open to requests?
When the Bengali one starts I hindi version ❤️
And I heard corona in the Bengali version😲
(p.s - aami baangali, so no offense ha 😊)
R BTW it's beutiful vm🌼
Oh..Yes..I will try my best!
Originally posted by: srija.singh04
Beautifully made :) Keep trying more stuff,you're really good at it. Also, are you open to requests?
Oh..Yes..I will try my best!
That is a lovely VM! Thanks for sharing them with us. The VM starts with Ek Jashan scene and took us to the memory lane of IPKKND. There are hundreds of scenes to catch and hundreds of emotions to capture. Would love to see more VMs from you. May be you can take up the position Video maker for the upcoming wedding celebrations.
Cheers.....
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Do like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU
https://youtu.be/nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe !!!
402