Yup .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yup .
Post them 🤣
❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Will arrive in next 30 minutes
I will be the first one to comment 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Why ?
before leap or after?
I think before. MU n then seperation. That's the easiest and most Commonly used route.
What do you think?
Lalz😳🤗❤️
Because you are 🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Asar hota hai behen but if I comment something that story will again come to first page and lalz will embarass me more🤣
Mai kya popat karvavun Mini ka, makers hamara popat kar rahe🤣
🤣🤣
Okay fir Sadi wala TS de do bahut relevant hai 🤣