Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
I know he won't able to
But bondita was literally crying 😒
And finally bondita changed her saree😃....she is wearing that saree from that episode when ani was introduced to her sikshak
Priyaa🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
I know he won't able to
But bondita was literally crying 😒
And finally bondita changed her saree😃....she is wearing that saree from that episode when ani was introduced to her sikshak
Priyaa🤗
I am now ignoring my Rudhita ideas and going to make an Animini OS
Ruk jao
Behen tum toh positivity ki dukaan ho re...no shaheen I still have hope anirudh is not like others to bash him but the thing is he is not getting to know the things that are happening around him that is his trust for saudamini so it's like that
Jokes apart let's wait and see how the story unfolds..
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I thought she lives Ani
So she be like if he is happy with Mini lemme ship them🤣
*Runs away before lalz comes🤣
🤣
kyun re? Aisa kya hogaya?Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am now ignoring my Rudhita ideas and going to make an Animini OS
Ruk jao
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I thought she lives Ani
So she be like if he is happy with Mini lemme ship them🤣
*Runs away before lalz comes🤣
Kya socha behen tune Lalz be like Jaa Ani jaa jee le apni zindagi 🤣🤣
Mini khud react karte hua hearing ani mini ki os 🤭
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFJMaGzBGDX/?igshid=csxmurch0tfe