Upto Naughty Tricks-Divyanka/VidyaArticle- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

2.5k

Users

14

Likes

3

Frequent Posters

91118 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#11
🤣 🤣 That's like me and cough drops!! She's such a cutie! 😛
Dee_Jay thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#12
OMG what a sweet article 😳
She must've been a such cutie pie at her young age.

Thank you so much for sharing! 😉
MuslimGurl18 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#13
Thx for sharing
I love chocolates



Kasampiya!
Edited by kasampiya - 18 years ago
noodles thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
#14
Haha that's so adorable. 😛

You know, I do the exact same thing with strepsils. 😳 😆 I did that about 20 minutes ago. 😛

I wanna see a childhood pic of her. 😳

Thanks for sharing.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".