I have an idea for an Os or a TS
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have an idea for an Os or a TS
Je baat 😆
I didn't meet you whole day. That's why.
Kate🤗❤️Originally posted by: caller123
I didn't meet you whole day. That's why.
I read your review and it's absolutely phenomenal. It gives positivity after all watching those hectic drama, to set our senses back on track...
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
I don't think so... but I do think that a lot of MU would be there, for sure😉
MU?
Kis ne kaha or socha re 😡 jo soche uski...
Tum khud confuse ho behen? Kuch bhi likh do woh toh Phenomenal hi hoga..Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I have an idea for an Os or a TS
Ha aaj jaldi chutti mil gayi 😆
Nhi dekha.
Dikha mujhe v 😊
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I have an idea for an Os or a TS
OS please