my dear, there is no one else on the forum. I'm so sorry. I wanted to revive this forum a bit with re-posting the series and possibly commenting, but there is no one to support me in that.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
my dear, there is no one else on the forum. I'm so sorry. I wanted to revive this forum a bit with re-posting the series and possibly commenting, but there is no one to support me in that.
my dear, there is no one else on the forum. I'm so sorry. I wanted to revive this forum a bit with re-posting the series and possibly commenting, but there is no one to support me in that.
Zajie, I think some people are avoiding IKRS episodes because it hurts to watch a show that was once so loved butchered in front of our very own eyes. The show didn't live up to our expectations. Mishal didn't live up to our expectations. It's heartache all around. 🥺
Have you been watching Ishq Subhan Allah?
I watched but the series took away from me, so I stopped watching. I didn't like the later plot of the series ... I think they should have stopped it, but they continued filming. in the end it will be like a series of little brides never ending.