That’s what I want.Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
IOW - will the themes be specific in the future or will they be a bit more broader.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That’s what I want.Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
IOW - will the themes be specific in the future or will they be a bit more broader.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
That means Ridhz is a bakri😲 (since her consent is everything (
Considering the way she blindly believes everything that is told to her, yes 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Captain 🥰😘😍
Silly.
You're Captain of Shooting Stars.
I am Leader of Team Dhokla.
You are Captain of Team Dhokla.
Shibs is the Mascot of Team Dhokla. 😆.
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Translation: You got nothing. Sab hawa mein hai.
BTW - How long did it take you to calculate the score?

It took me some time since I didn't have a proper system in set. I was trying to use yours as a template, but that wasn't working out so well for me. But now that I know what to do, it should be fairly smooth sailing hereon out. :)
Plus, I kept getting distracted by Tani so there's that. 
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Good night🤗
Nighty night Shibu! 🤗
Vaise we pushed this thread about 30 pages today. 🤣
Wait no, it's almost 60 pages 😲
Arree fine Rogers 😘🥰😍❤️Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Silly.
You're Captain of Shooting Stars.
I am Leader of Team Dhokla.
You are Captain of Team Dhokla.
Shibs is the Mascot of Team Dhokla. 😆.
I like our little team. Why didn’t you try converting Nita as well. We three are pagal people we need some shanti 🤣
We are 68 now. 😆😆Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Wait no, it's almost 60 pages 😲
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Shibs is the Mascot of Team Dhokla. 😆.
Shibs is asleep so no chance of her killing me now.

This will be Shibs birthday present 🤣🤣