ExhaustedOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Now what happened?
Hence I don't talk much anymore
I take some playful interactions also too seriously hence avoiding this too so I don't do something stupid
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ExhaustedOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Now what happened?
Hence I don't talk much anymore
I take some playful interactions also too seriously hence avoiding this too so I don't do something stupid
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww no problem maybe u will catch her today
I hope so
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Exhausted
Hence I don't talk much anymore
I take some playful interactions also too seriously hence avoiding this too so I don't do something stupid
And I take serious interactions also too playfully🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I hope so
😃 aur bolo
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Exhausted
Hence I don't talk much anymore
I take some playful interactions also too seriously hence avoiding this too so I don't do something stupid
Hehe i was like that but now i dont take anything seriously
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
And I take serious interactions also too playfully🤣
I used to
But not anymore
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe i was like that but now i dont take anything seriously
I wasn't like this
Just from a few months it's been so
Awww waapis waise hoja na <3
Why wish? It can happen <3
I m here 😎
Hi Nina