Bold🤣🤣🤣
But congratulations BG for turning red from blue colour👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Bold🤣🤣🤣
But congratulations BG for turning red from blue colour👍🏼
I hope Anupre will get married this time and will have a HEA which should not be in heaven. I also want one proper phook of Anupre and the arrival of Prem without whom Anupre's lovestory will always be incomplete😳
I think atleast we Anupreians deserves a HEA for Anupre this time and a proper phook for Anupre because we have tolerated and being loyal to this show for 2 years because of our love for Anupre👍🏼
But anupre never care for shadi type rituals right ? And they are already married ,the last time I was told 🤣
But anupre never care for shadi type rituals right ? And they are already married ,the last time I was told 🤣
Corection, anurag never cared
Prerna always wanted a social marriage so I guess she will get it now.
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
Frankly shaadi par se vishwaas uth gayaa mera 🙈🤣🤣🤣
ab kya uth gaya hai
kyun aur shadi karne ka urada hai kya🤣
Corection, anurag never cared
Prerna always wanted a social marriage so I guess she will get it now.
Makes for a veryy nice twist 😆
Thank you 🤗
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Phir toh aap ko mujhse shaadi karni hogi🤣
Yep 🤣
Originally posted by: BombayGirl10
Riya jin logo ki shaadi baki hai unhe daro mat
Frankly they should put discalmer for non married people for this show 🤣
And hum jaise shaadi shuda n bachche waale log alag confused n frustrated hai iss show se 🤪🤣
Thanku 🙏🏻 Ek hi samhaalna is adventure enough 🤣