Congratulation IMMJ 2 Family 47 AT
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulation IMMJ 2 Family 47 AT
Vansh is becoming harsh & soft at times! Ridz and spygiri are like conjoined twins
Kitni determination hai boss😆
Originally posted by: kb_always_96
I like how they maintain Vansh as a character! He is indebted to riddhima & also didn't forget about her partner!
Correct. Bas aise hi uska character graph maintain rakhe. Loving and caring Vansh is needed but uske chakker mei smartness and intelligence se koi compromise nahi karna meko 😵
Originally posted by: kb_always_96
I like how they maintain Vansh as a character! He is indebted to riddhima & also didn't forget about her partner!
I know😊 I want them to retain this characteristic of him, sharp and intelligent. Pyaar mein dumb male lead nahin chahiye
Originally posted by: merryyura
Correct. Bas aise hi uska character graph maintain rakhe. Loving and caring Vansh is needed but uske chakker mei smartness and intelligence se koi compromise nahi karna meko 😵
Yes!
Some shows totally convert the leads to love sick puppy
Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni
Pehle wali riddhu ni hai
Ye dimag lgayegi apna bhi
Vansh k sath rehke kuch asar toh hona lazmi hai
Shootout ke baad bilkul badal gayi hai riddhima humari.
Aisi badli badli riddhima was much needed
meko count karlo boss
Super boss n mega boss ko mention karna mat bhulna
arey main kidhar thi and kidhar aa gayi...
Congrats everyone🥳

Thank tanika.. :)
I know😊 I want them to retain this characteristic of him, sharp and intelligent. Pyaar mein dumb male lead nahin chahiye
Agree👍🏼