Yayy. Another thread.
Hi Awida di🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yayy. Another thread.
Hi Awida di🤗
I believe its the graphics driver which I downloaded kal hiOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Monitor ke led mein issue ho sakta hai, I think🤣
I dont know this is scaring me
Kuch din pehle hi yeh kharab hua tha
I am hoping yeh khudse ho jaaye by doing the updates and rebootingOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohh noo, IT or data center mein call kiya
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am hoping yeh khudse ho jaaye by doing the updates and rebooting
Okay and search internet too for solution. Google should help
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I believe its the graphics driver which I downloaded kal hi
I dont know this is scaring me
Kuch din pehle hi yeh kharab hua tha
I downloaded Wattpad once and phone screen started fluctuating, ik it's a coincidence but Wattpad se ab meri fatati hai
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I downloaded Wattpad once and phone screen started fluctuating, ik it's a coincidence but Wattpad se ab meri fatati hai
😆 that fox is cutie
Yayy. Another thread.
Hello
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆 that fox is cutie
Pyong agrees
I am using him since Lavy's game, aapne aaj hi dekha?![]()