Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What are you guys saying in Spanish? Please let me in on the joke! 😆
Originally posted by: skanthan
What are you guys saying in Spanish? Please let me in on the joke! 😆
skanthan dear ..the fun is lost in translation ...
I told the two “friends “ that I can see through their Espanol curtain 🤣
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
skanthan dear ..the fun is lost in translation ...
I told the two “friends “ that I can see through their Espanol curtain 🤣
अच्छा!!! 😂😂
आज मेरा जन्मदिन है!! 🎁
Originally posted by: skanthan
आज मेरा जन्मदिन है!! 🎁
जनम दिन की बहुत बहुत शुभकामनायें