KeerTi Drabble: Taking her side!

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This is based on today's precap! For those who didn't watch it yet! Well in the precap KT shows Preeti there office which she finds to be very big for a newcomer and tell him the same. KT's mom later taunts Preeti that they are rich and can even manage after crores of losses.

"Wait mom." KT said as he interfered the conversation going on between Preeti and his mom.

He walked upto them and stood beside Preeti, facing his mom.

"Mom mai koi school jaane wala baccha nhi hu ki school mei kisi se argument hone ke baad aap us bacche ko daatne chali jayengi! I am an adult aur situations ko kaise handle karna hai I know! haa aap mujhse zada experienced hai par is tarah se meri business partner ko sunana just because inhone mujhse kucch kehdiya! Ye toh galat hai na! "

"Par beta..." She tried reasoning herself. 

"Mom agar aage chalke business ki wajah se mai aur Preeti argue karenge toh kya aap tab bhi saara kasur inpe daal dengi? Try to understand maine bohot mushkil se inhe apne saath kaam karne ke liye manaya hai and mai nhi chahta ki kisi bhi wajah se ye apna decision badle!" He completed cutting her words in between.

His mom went away giving a look to Preeti which said 'i-will-not-spare-you'. He had seen her giving that look to the people who try to mess with him but Preeti wasn't messing with him, she is going to be his business partner and a very good one. 

"Gussa bohot hai shayad! Ghar jaa ke inhe manane ke liye papad belne padenge ab! " He muttered which Preeti heard.

He then looked at her who was yet again looking at him as if he was some angel, fallen right from the heaven.

He smiled a bit before waving his fingers in front of her.

Her trance of thoughts broke.

"Mom ki taraf se mai maafi mang raha hu! Woh kya hai na ek akela beta hu toh isliye kabhi kabhi... " He said leaving his words midway as he was embarrassed to voice out the explanation for his mom's childish behavior.

"It's ok KT ji! Aaj aapne ek baar fir ye saabit kiya ki aap kitne acche insaan hai!"

"Matlab? Mai kuch samjha nhi? " He asked all confused. 

"Yahi ki agar aap chahte toh apni mom ki side le sakte the but aapne aisa nhi kiya yehi aapki acchayi hai"

He smiled hearing words of appreciation from her when his eyes fell on the decoration and interior on which he had done so much hardwork.

It's gone all waste!

He huffed which she noticed.

"Ham dono yahi kaam karenge! Kucch bhi waste nhi gaya hai" She said.

"Huh? Really lekin aapne toh.. "

"Haa kaha tha but aapne itni mehnat ki hai aur paise lagaye hai jise ham waste toh nhi karsakte! Haa bohot bada hai but manage hojayega." She said smiling in the end to which she got an enthusiastic smile from him.

"Yes! Wow thankyou so much Preeti Partner" He jumped in happiness and forwarded his hand.

"Kya? " She asked confused.

"Arey haath dijiye! " He said himself taking her hand as she was too late to respond.

"Aapko hamare cabins dikhata hu! " He said dragging her towards the translucent doors.

Fin.
Thanks for reading. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Well said KT. The last thing i want is to see his mother going insane on preeti. I wish show shows something like this too, though that would lead to his mother going vamp mode😈

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

This is based on today's precap! For those who didn't watch it yet! Well in the precap KT shows Preeti there office which she finds to be very big for a newcomer and tell him the same. KT's mom later taunts Preeti that they are rich and can even manage after crores of losses.

"Wait mom." KT said as he interfered the conversation going on between Preeti and his mom.

He walked upto them and stood beside Preeti, facing his mom.

"Mom mai koi school jaane wala baccha nhi hu ki school mei kisi se argument hone ke baad aap us bacche ko daatne chali jayengi! I am an adult aur situations ko kaise handle karna hai I know! haa aap mujhse zada experienced hai par is tarah se meri business partner ko sunana just because inhone mujhse kucch kehdiya! Ye toh galat hai na! "

"Par beta..." She tried reasoning herself. 

"Mom agar aage chalke business ki wajah se mai aur Preeti argue karenge toh kya aap tab bhi saara kasur inpe daal dengi? Try to understand maine bohot mushkil se inhe apne saath kaam karne ke liye manaya hai and mai nhi chahta ki kisi bhi wajah se ye apna decision badle!" He completed cutting her words in between.

His mom went away giving a look to Preeti which said 'i-will-not-spare-you'. He had seen her giving that look to the people who try to mess with him but Preeti wasn't messing with him, she is going to be his business partner and a very good one. 

"Gussa bohot hai shayad! Ghar jaa ke inhe manane ke liye papad belne padenge ab! " He muttered which Preeti heard.

He then looked at her who was yet again looking at him as if he was some angel, fallen right from the heaven.

He smiled a bit before waving his fingers in front of her.

Her trance of thoughts broke.

"Mom ki taraf se mai maafi mang raha hu! Woh kya hai na ek akela beta hu toh isliye kabhi kabhi... " He said leaving his words midway as he was embarrassed to voice out the explanation for his mom's childish behavior.

"It's ok KT ji! Aaj aapne ek baar fir ye saabit kiya ki aap kitne acche insaan hai!"

"Matlab? Mai kuch samjha nhi? " He asked all confused. 

"Yahi ki agar aap chahte toh apni mom ki side le sakte the but aapne aisa nhi kiya yehi aapki acchayi hai"

He smiled hearing words of appreciation from her when his eyes fell on the decoration and interior on which he had done so much hardwork.

It's gone all waste!

He huffed which she noticed.

"Ham dono yahi kaam karenge! Kucch bhi waste nhi gaya hai" She said.

"Huh? Really lekin aapne toh.. "

"Haa kaha tha but aapne itni mehnat ki hai aur paise lagaye hai jise ham waste toh nhi karsakte! Haa bohot bada hai but manage hojayega." She said smiling in the end to which she got an enthusiastic smile from him.

"Yes! Wow thankyou so much Preeti Partner" He jumped in happiness and forwarded his hand.

"Kya? " She asked confused.

"Arey haath dijiye! " He said himself taking her hand as she was too late to respond.

"Aapko hamare cabins dikhata hu! " He said dragging her towards the translucent doors.

Fin.
Thanks for reading. 

already villain in making..humari preeti partner ki future sasuma 🤣🤣🤣

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish_vir

Well said KT. The last thing i want is to see his mother going insane on preeti. I wish show shows something like this too, though that would lead to his mother going vamp mode😈

Yeah and already tarun and rati are unbearable that his mom adding to the gang will worsen the situation more

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

already villain in making..humari preeti partner ki future sasuma 🤣🤣🤣

Haha yeahhh! 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

This was such an amazing piece ❤

Keep writing more! 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail