Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder ❤️I am a blind girl🤣. I wear spex and I love wearing them. I have a round rosogulla type face🤣 with super chubby cheeks. Also, jaw line doesn't exist🤣
Future Bon hum hi hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder ❤️I am a blind girl🤣. I wear spex and I love wearing them. I have a round rosogulla type face🤣 with super chubby cheeks. Also, jaw line doesn't exist🤣
Future Bon hum hi hai🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
I couldn't stop myself to ek aur bana daala🤪
He doesn't want her to send away from him❤️ especially bon ki maa ke paas 🤪😆
Yup madrasi 🤣
Originally posted by: reply1997
Same mangalsutra and toes rings important h
Humara yaha sat phere 4 phera me ladka aage phir 3 me ladki
7 promises and sat janam ka bandhan
❤️❤️
I am a blind girl🤣. I wear spex and I love wearing them. I have a round rosogulla type face🤣 with super chubby cheeks. Also, jaw line doesn't exist🤣
Future Bon hum hi hai🤣
@bold
Biwi bhi zinmedari hota Hai na. Ani is very smart in this particular matter as he can't say Abhi Ki Mera sab kuch hai because she is kiddo tho responsibility bolke chalata Hai Baki he knows she is his everything ❤️Ani gazab HAQ jamata hai Bon par aur kehta hai Biwi nahi hai Zimedari hai. Stupid boy🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFHkxKfglg8/?igshid=yh8bwmxlltrm
Lalz i was talking abt this. Begining part dekho only ani is aggressive (i guess he said meri ho) , ignore mini
I love Panjabi o ka Karwachauth ❤️ Seems really romantic
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
Biwi bhi zinmedari hota Hai na. Ani is very smart in this particular matter as he can't say Abhi Ki Mera sab kuch hai because she is kiddo tho responsibility bolke chalata Hai Baki he knows she is his everything ❤️
Ye aise hi rehne wala h fitrat never goes. I like aggressive romance 😛 ummeed karna wrong h tho 😆
I am a blind girl🤣. I wear spex and I love wearing them. I have a round rosogulla type face🤣 with super chubby cheeks. Also, jaw line doesn't exist🤣
Future Bon hum hi hai🤣
Chubby mahi....❤️
Waise I'm also chubby types....round round face😆