It’s so cute how he talks about finding happiness 💜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
It’s so cute how he talks about finding happiness 💜
https://twitter.com/TheMaeMartin/status/1305542958549209088?s=20
Her hate boner for trans people is something else altogether 🤢.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Reading about Sneha Ullal and Rahul Vaidya after a long time
So the Dems are trying to rig the election. Well that's the only way they can make Joe win. Shame 👎🏼
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Who are they ?
You sometimes come up with gems 😆, intentionally or unintentionally idk. But u do🤣.
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Don't lie, Ennuyi. Peek-a-boo's constant BTS promotion is bearing fruits now. 😆
Glad to see her moving on from Cabello to BTS 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0