Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Hugs right back!
I'm alright, going on by the grace of God!
I hope you're well too!
Hugs right back!
I'm alright, going on by the grace of God!
I hope you're well too!
I'm good n thankful to god..
Stay safe yaar..
Chalo, I have to log off for now, kaam hai but this was amazing! So good to see you all... I shall drop by here often, and this time, I'll stick to my word!!! Take care🤗
Bye yaa Zoya!
See you around!😳
A good day to you!😳
You too!🤗
Feelings are mutual 🤗
Chalo, I have to log off for now, kaam hai but this was amazing! So good to see you all... I shall drop by here often, and this time, I'll stick to my word!!! Take care🤗
Bye. Take Care.
🤗
Originally posted by: CarpeDiem_365
Feelings are mutual 🤗
🤗🤗
Wr u wen without even saying?
U wr missed 😭
This was fun Guftagu!😳
I hope to see you soon!
Bye bye! Good night!
Good nite ❤️
Bye guys! Good night everyone!
See you guys again ... some time soon!😳
Take care!🤗