Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Not a good score Partner🤓
Its A good score as 3 is highest
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Not a good score Partner🤓
Its A good score as 3 is highest
You have a way with wordsOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I know but without u it feels incomplete
Making me all happy and feeling good
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ohhhkaaaayyyy
Next time aap cheer karne aao🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ohhhkaaaayyyy
I am at Sandy favourite number for now , 7th place I think 🤣
You sorted the league table too😲🤣
I will if I canOh that means you are not well.
Take care of yourself and take proper rest. Stay healthy.
I m just celebrating our team victory 🥳
Thats amazing
Do keep that up!!
Idk if thats gonna happen🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Next time aap cheer karne aao🤗
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
You sorted the league table too😲🤣
Just counted all those who got 3 , and since I got high goals , next is me 🤣
😳 thanks but seriously come n cheer for us na