We got 1 point not bad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We got 1 point not bad
Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
So you think those who voted aren't fans of this show? Bajirao Mastani came to my mind but I thought since this is KZK forum, sheeps won't want the actors of this show to play cheaters in a movie.
So went with Jodhaa Akbar. Padmaavat is still fine, as long as sheeps imagined Parth in the role of Ratan Singh and not Khilji.😆But in Bajirao Mastani, even if you imagine Erica in the role of Kashibai, Bajirao would still be played by Parth who is a cheater.
I suppose I was thinking too much. Deepika addiction isn't over sheeps even after leaving Bollywood forum.
Hi! I'm not the viewer of this show, also don't know the BM story yet choose it as it's popular🤣
And whenever I went with logic in Sheep Game, the ship doob jata hai🤣 This time also I didn't answer Smoking gif, Titanic song as it didn't match with them I thought, see the result🤣 So logic doesn't work in Sheep Game I think, saying this after playing Lavy's game & this one😆
Congrats.🤗
By mistake wrote 0.5. Still 16.5 it is
Congrats Firebolts 🥳
We got 1 point not bad
Actually .5, .5 was deducted for extra clue but better than zero.
Congratulations Team Firebolts 🥳🥳
Congrats everyone🤗
R2 questions shall be pmed tomorrow
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Congrats Firebolts 🥳
Thank u😳