Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Wow! No matter how much I try to control but cant stop drooling over this doctor☺️❤️

Mini and arya bond was cute...veerbalika and genie❤️

"I will do my best with him" mini's words had many silent promises☺️☺️😉

"He went away giving her, I am f**king you tonight looks" oh Neil.....remind me of the song- aise na mujhe tum dekho seene se laga lunga tumko main chura lunga tumse dil mein chhupa lunga☺️☺️☺️

Cant wait for next update☺️

thanks....glad u liked it ❤️

Yeah Minni had many hidden promises of the future too🤣

Ur song selection🤣🤣🤣

Will update tonight till then keep drooling😆

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Fantastic update

Love it

Continue soon

thanks....glad u liked it...will update tonight probably ❤️

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Mini arya❤️

Veerbalika air ginnie 

He gave Minni one of those don't forget I'm f*ckingyou tonight looks

Bhavishawani 😆

SHE don't even get to look around before his lips started attacking hers.

Aur ye such hui🤣

Humla 🤣

and I m still laughing 🤣🤣🤣

Maine notice ki ni kiya tha neil baba ki bhavishyavani🤣

Thanks...glad u liked it😆

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

and I m still laughing 🤣🤣🤣

Maine notice ki ni kiya tha neil baba ki bhavishyavani🤣

Thanks...glad u liked it😆

Me jasus hoon🤣🤣🤣

Khushii11 thumbnail

Me jasus hoon🤣🤣🤣

yeah ...jasoos sushi shayar🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

thanks....glad u liked it ❤️

Yeah Minni had many hidden promises of the future too🤣

Ur song selection🤣🤣🤣

Will update tonight till then keep drooling😆

drooling se kaam nahi chalega to distract myself i will do my best with my bholu😈☺️🤣🤣

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

drooling se kaam nahi chalega to distract myself i will do my best with my bholu😈☺️🤣🤣

Raja ji Vahi h tumhare Asli doctor 🤣

Edited by Sushdvj - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail

bholu🤣🤣🤣 

I heard u were rookie ....he was pro😆

Now raja sa made u pro in biology🤣

Go girl....make him revise the lessons🤣🤣

Khushii11 thumbnail

Raja ji Vahi h tumhare Asli doctor 🤣

yehh...dilo ka doctor h mera  ....dil k doctor🤣

Khushii11 thumbnail

CHAPTER-5

He texted her his address and later that night she headed over. His house was beautiful. She parked and walked up  to the door, adjusting herself before knocking. He answered within a few seconds and smiled. He pulled her in and SHE don't even get to look around before his lips started attacking hers.

THE NEXT MORNING 

The next day Neil woke up and looked at the beautiful, sleeping woman next to him. “She's is amazing, in the bed and out of it. . How could something so simple have such a huge affect on me?”,he wondered.

Minni moaned as she shifts in her sleep. She rolled over onto him, her bare body on top of him. He wrapped his arm around her and lightly rubbed her back with his fingers. Her eyes flutter open and he kissed her head.

"Good morning, precious," Neil whispered.

"Good morning, more-than-one-night-stand," she replied.

"I got a feeling there is going to be a lot more of those in the future."

She kissed his chest and looked up at him. "Do you have an extra toothbrush?" she asked

'Yea,

"So I can brush my teeth, I'm going to need a toothbrush here if I'm going to be coming over."

"Yea, there is one in the cabinet, under the sink."

She released herself from his grip and grabbed the blanket at the end of his bed, wrapping it around her and slipped out of bed. He loves watching her. Damn, she is elegant. She went into the bathroom.

Neil got up and followed her into the bathroom. 

Minni got home back and took a shower and changed into a blue polka dot dress with a square neck and tie straps. Her babes already knew she was going to get through the surgery and she planned the party beforehand. 

Today was the day her mom was going home. She was having a cookout at her house to celebrate her surgery, with friends and family.

When she got there she helped her mom set up in the backyard. Babita really needs to rest but she refuses to.

Around 5pm people started coming and flowing into the house. She greeted them as they come in. Her dad was in the kitchen, grilling the meats. she walked up to him and asked him if he needs any help. he tells her to watch the food while he gets the other stuff ready.

Her dad taught her how to grill when she was in middle school.

she watch the grill as more people start to come out to the house she looked up at the window and there he was, again, standing on the patio in a pair of grey joggers  talking to her Mom and Dad.

What the heck is he doing here? And her goodness is he fine. She noticed that he soon got busy in his phone as he received a text. His face frowned. Neil quickly deleted the text but not before emailing the same to some unknown.

He sees Minni and she quickly turned her attention back to the grill.

she feel a light touch on her lower back and she quickly turned around to see her 'supposed-to-be-one-night-stand'.

"What are you doing here?" she whisper madly.

"Your parents invited me," he replied softly.

"No, no, no," she repeated over and over again.

"What's wrong?" he asked like he doesn't already know.

she pushed his hand off her waist and start to take the meat off the grill.

"Supposed to be one night stands,

don't get to meet the extended family, you already know her family and that's bad enough," she answer.

"It's not as bad as you think," he said.

she wanted to hit him, but she don't wanted to cause a scene. "You knew this whole time, you knew last night when I came over and you didn't tell me —

"I didn't want to ruin the night ," he interrupted.

Her hands flex and she don't know if she want to punch him or freaking take him into her childhood bedroom and make out. Stupid brain.

"And you knew this morning. Why didn't you said anything when I told you I had to go? You knew where I had to go."

"I didn't want this to happen."

"So you rather have had it happen here in public instead of in the privacy of the bedroom."

"No, that's not what I was saying."

"Just act like we didn't have anything last night or you played with my ***** ok? Ok"

Hanuman Singh comes up and tells Minni to show Neil around.

"Shouldn't you guys show him around, introduce him, it's your party not mine.", Minni said rudely.

"Minni.."

"Ok, Dad, I'll show him around."

She introduced Neil around telling them that he is her babe's neurosurgeon. They replied with a bunch of "thank you for saving her life" and asking if he is single, and telling him that Minni is  single while Minni kept glaring them to shut their mouth. “ Sucks being the only single adult in the family.”,she wondered.

They came to the last group of people which are a few of her girl cousins.

"This is, Dr. Oberoi," she said introducing him to them.

"Hello, Dr. Oberoi," they reply.

"You can call me Neil," he said.

"Neil? That's a nice name." Her cousin Isha said. "Are you single?" She asked.

Neil kept staring at her with his mouth wide open. He was shut for a minute engaged in his own thoughts. Anyone can easily figure it out that something was not normal then and so did Minni thought. As if something has given a potent shock treatment to his nerves.

"It's complicated. Well she's complicated."

“He and this complicated stuff just say you have a friend with benefits. I am not complicated.”, Minni said to herself and his answer in her context to tease her brought her back from her thoughts .

"He has a friend with benefits, so basically they are just having some fun, keeping it casual, he wants her and he never even asked her if she wanted him back, but by now I think she just only wants her body."

Everyone looked at her a mixture of shock and confusion. Neil looked mad, but he was trying to conceal it. And Minni was not backing down without a  fight.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked his jaw tight once they escaped from Minni's cousins.

"Isn't that what you are doing right?”

"In private." His jaw ticks. she have never seen him this mad, but she don't really know him enough. But She still not going to back down.

"Fine." Her heart was pounding in her chest. she walked in front of him leading him back into the house where no one is at. She went upstairs to make sure they have more privacy. She lead him into her room and he quietly closes the door behind him. A little too quietly. She didn't turned around to see him behind her.

To be continued....

Part 6 at page 39

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154203966

Edited by A_Cosmic_Dust - 1 years ago