I agree
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree
I do, my whole fam is quarantined so surviving with just 3 vaqt ka khana isn't enough for me🥺
Oh.. now what? Me kuxh nahi kar sakti ek pancake smell wali jhappi de sakti hu ❤️
About bon i guess.. dida ka to coincidence hoga
look at Bonwasi they does look like another cuta couple like rudhita
don't they? 😆
hmm the below one! 🤔 lets say less about them 😳😆
Why I feel Mini and Brijvasi are similar(actions) and cute?We want Mini Vasi
Boo boo hum sirf pm me fight karenge 😭
Yaha to hasta hua Noorani chehra dikhayenge sabko
😆
Originally posted by: reply1997
❤️ pmed!!
👍🏼
Originally posted by: caller123
Why I feel Mini are similar(actions) and cute?We want Mini Vasi
MinSi ❤️
Originally posted by: reply1997
About bon i guess.. dida ka to coincidence hoga
Maybe 10th day.
Originally posted by: caller123
Why I feel Mini are similar(actions) and cute?We want Mini Vasi
yes minivasi too looks cute & we wanted that at the first place! didn't we? 🥺 like how we all predicted he is some NRI will come to marry her, but all our hopes went in vain! 💔
look at Bonwasi they does look like another cuta couple like rudhita
don't they? 😆
hmm the below one! 🤔 lets say less about them 😳😆
Both pati patni are not interested in others mini and wasi 🤔🤣
I'm going to ship miniwasi 🤪 so that mahi can get her bidu and no problem for Rudi too