Welcome everyone I got 2 points , not an anda , so I will party 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Welcome everyone I got 2 points , not an anda , so I will party 🥳
If Parth and Erica were casted in one of the historical bollywood movie, what would it be?
Bajirao Mastani 1 point and 13 goals
Padmavat-9
Jodhaa Akbar -9
Mughul E Azam-3
2nd point!!! DP and LDC for the win always! 🥳
Glad didnt score zero 🤣
If Parth and Erica were casted in one of the historical bollywood movie, what would it be?
Bajirao Mastani 1 point and 13 goals
Padmavat-9
Jodhaa Akbar -9
Mughul E Azam-3
phir se nahiiiiiii 😭
2/5
Me too , should have went with DP ,these sheeps love her 🤣
Yayyyy. Bajirao Mastani FTW🥳2 points toh mile as against expectation of 0
Padamaavat lost 😭
😭
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Welcome everyone I got 2 points , not an anda , so I will party 🥳
I too scored two! Yeyy!! 🥳
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Handing out glasses for the blind.
3/5 folks - We're gonna have a talk about fashion later on ...
Ppl loovee the iconic Shower loofah outfit i suppose🤪