Wd ki popcorn blessing
Haaaaye haaaaaaye
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Wd ki popcorn blessing
Haaaaye haaaaaaye
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
And the end of it, shyam kya, tum kya? Ek hi baat hai, since you both are team mates🤣
(Who recieves the blessing makes no difference since you are in a team)
True, hence i asked in his place, if not why would i ask for him🤣
Shepherds, are you online? Need to know I sent the theme answer on time. I sent it right when my clock showed 3.30 pm ist.
Stop wasting so much popcorn, girl
Shepherds, are you online? Need to know I sent the theme answer on time. I sent it right when my clock showed 3.30 pm ist.
Good luck.😃
R2 theme guessing answers will be revealed after R1 scores and team selection.