Good morning sheeps.😃
I am here waiting for the results.. but I am afraid I may not be able to be around at 8 pm
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning sheeps.😃
I am here waiting for the results.. but I am afraid I may not be able to be around at 8 pm
I regret asking🤣
Khali sa yeh thread hume raas na aaye
at 8pn todayR1 results declared?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Khali sa yeh thread hume raas na aaye
Paani daalo ismein😆
Popcorn blessing for everyone

I will be here during results with popcorn and Lays 😎
Aaj sabko zarroort hai🤣
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I will be here during results with popcorn and Lays 😎
Todha hume bhi do😭
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Todha hume bhi do😭
Thik hai tere liye bhi le aaungi ❤
Ek seat mere liye reserve rakhna before it's housefull 😂😂