i just noticed she is in a new hairstyle with flowers n batuk in new costume too! 🤔
what is wrong?! again a dance sequence!🤪please tell me this time it's with brijwasi only! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i just noticed she is in a new hairstyle with flowers n batuk in new costume too! 🤔
what is wrong?! again a dance sequence!🤪please tell me this time it's with brijwasi only! 😆
I don't know. Only thing I know is makers are cheating on us. Now I have lost interest of BB.I already skipped today's epi, is mini going to dance with batuk too, because this is the same get up of dance sequence 🤪or they r shooting different scenes together.
These 10days Mini will get injured over and over and dance. That's all it seems.
Hi everyone 🙂
I am Kanu, actually I am new here. I hope you will not mind me joining in the discussion?
Hi Kanu, I am Kate. Welcome to BB family 🤗Hi everyone 🙂
I am Kanu, actually I am new here. I hope you will not mind me joining in the discussion?
Originally posted by: caller123
I don't know. Only thing I know is makers are cheating on us. Now I have lost interest of BB.
These 10days Mini will get injured over and over and dance. That's all it seems.
Boring, it's better to rely on updates only.
Hi peeps 😊
How is the episode? Watchable?
I agree. Hima, soon we will fed up of written updates too if this goes on.Boring, it's better to rely on updates only.
Ani Mini dance
Brijvasi and Bon scenes.
Now what is this again gown, is this the same dress the dance sequence one 🤪
Same gown
😆people are commenting on his page too against mini lol
Also mocking him but he is nt deleting comments like... 😆 tolerance!