Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 |Chat Club 20- Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.7k

Users

17

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

OZ35KD5NJQGUZAC4 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2XZAQEHKFZTZ362Y


Yes, I meant the central locations and the suburbs like Oxford and surroundings there.......@ B...that's so true for our cities as well.....


Oxford is noice location

Central ki toh hamasha kuch na kuch hota hai..😆

you know how it is the chaos..

but admist the lockdown it was strange to see it empty.

LHOXFR6HIY66ETZB thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Are you sure...I won't warm it...otherwise...


simpsons GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Edited by Isabel - 6 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: QIPB6QSUHDPZ5PGO


Virtually everything follows social distancing...........so no worry........preparing your hug and maintaining the temp..


Animation Boiling GIF by Jared D. Weiss - Find & Share on GIPHY


That scares me!🤣

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Bangladesh😆

That's a nice thing. We're here from many countries like a family❤️


All connected...


i have my bunch of EjFians and our day is incomplete without each other... like we know and understand each and every one...


5CSXJP7JR2CYGEZN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 445HBNJHT5FURJCQ


no no no...I am coming up...........with something for you☺️

I'm also with you in this🤣

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello Nailah and Meena!🤗

OZ35KD5NJQGUZAC4 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

I didn't get the question! Sorry😳 I mean I will not be able to tolerate Gopi Bahu wala serial now but I watched Saathiya with so much enthusiasm at the starting!

🤣 I am excited for SNS 2...

Rasode mein kaun tha?🤣

5CSXJP7JR2CYGEZN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian


All connected...


i have my bunch of EjFians and our day is incomplete without each other... like we know and understand each and every one...


That's the thing I adore about IF.

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PHUSMTS2PNDXOOGC


Oxford is noice location

Central ki toh hamasha kuch na kuch hota hai..😆

you know how it is the chaos..

but admist the lockdown it was strange to see it empty.


I went oxford for new years eve.. what a nice location.. and then moved on to see the new year in cotswold..


No wonder 2020 brought loads of surprises for me..


OZ35KD5NJQGUZAC4 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

Haila previous thread is over already!?😲


I can see Sophs is here too!😎


And so are Isa, Babu and Razia! Glad I didn't miss the fam!


Congrats on a new CC!🥳

🤣 I was shocked too with the way the thread goes.

Like is it really this rail gaddi speed? very impressive you guys

and nice to see you bucky 🤗

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".