Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
till now I am getting only 1 or 2 fruits I want little more this time 😆
hope you're doing good 🤗
Hi Mishti
Thanks for lovely words but I am not doing that well
Hope you are doing well...
❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
till now I am getting only 1 or 2 fruits I want little more this time 😆
hope you're doing good 🤗
Hi Mishti
Thanks for lovely words but I am not doing that well
Hope you are doing well...
❤️
Lexii, its time for my lunch i will be back soon. Bye take good night🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hi Mishti
Thanks for lovely words but I am not doing that well
Hope you are doing well...
❤️
🤗I hope you feel better.stay positive and stay safe ❤️
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
for what captain???🤔
Nothing
Now I know who to kick out and who to keep in team 🤣
You are very sweet 🥰🥰🥰💖
mere response aye aye captain ke badle why why captain😆
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
🤗I hope you feel better.stay positive and stay safe ❤️
That's something I am trying to do from past 6 months😅
Anyways leave my sob story
How are you doing?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Due to me using mobile size can be weird looking
I need to put a text but was too tired hence will do tomorrow
Did you follow a tutorial for this??
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Did you follow a tutorial for this??
For this one multiple gifs blending no I didn't
Well I did see one but I couldn't do the erase method as it's too lengthy
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lexii, its time for my lunch i will be back soon. Bye take good night🤗
what you eating :P