Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww why? It is nice u r improving day by day
I guess that's a good sign
But this didn't come out as I expected
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww why? It is nice u r improving day by day
I guess that's a good sign
But this didn't come out as I expected
Yes very good sign. Keep making GIF🤗
koeli di waha Monday ho gaya result bata do please☺️
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Book Marking
Nita Partner 🥰
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
koeli di waha Monday ho gaya result bata do please☺️
Hehehe Misthi darls they said 8pm😳 i am sorry
for what captain???🤔
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
for what captain???🤔
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes very good sign. Keep making GIF🤗
I guess I will be making a VM after so many days
Though couldn't get my favourite software but it's okay
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehehe Misthi darls they said 8pm😳 i am sorry
😒 okie dokie maine socha shaayad jaldi mil jaaye 😆
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
koeli di waha Monday ho gaya result bata do please☺️
Patience bears fruits very sweet Mishti😅