Oh wow show me those gifs 😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh wow show me those gifs 😳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ab nahi hoga pakka😳 sorry again di and Leenaa
It’s okay <33
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh wow show me those gifs 😳

Due to me using mobile size can be weird looking
I need to put a text but was too tired hence will do tomorrow
Cant see :(
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Cant see :(
Check now
I don't like mobile se
But I don't use mobile for calling and all much
Well it's negligible issliye use it for this but Laptop is so much better 😍
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Check now
I don't like mobile se
But I don't use mobile for calling and all much
Well it's negligible issliye use it for this but Laptop is so much better 😍
Wow its looking very nice👏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow its looking very nice👏
Aww you think so🤗
I didn't like it though 🙄
Aww why? It is nice u r improving day by day
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Book Marking
Nita🤗