Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
mujhe laga hi tha..... Kya cvs hum pasand nahi? 😭I am doubtful regarding that.
Should I go and spam their insta with questions?🤣
🤣🤣
B phor bakaiti aur B phor BakBak
Yeah..we are okay without ani..we will understand that he was there till 🤪🤣
Check yours now
can't resist this temptation🤣
I guess aisa BB writers ke office mein krna chahiye ...sab bekar script destroy ho jaegi🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
mujhe laga hi tha..... Kya cvs hum pasand nahi? 😭
Should I go and spam their insta with questions?🤣
With pleasure 🙂 🤣
Tum aa gyi hona ab aa jaega epi...sabse pehle tum jo dekhogi aur sahogi🤣Originally posted by: bhshre95
Voot hasn't uploaded Episode of both Immj2 and BB😒 I guess subah hi karenge😕