Agreed
Uski mehnat kisi ko nazar kyun nhi ayi
Mera dil hi itna badaa kyun hai
Aur Nita ka bhi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Agreed
Uski mehnat kisi ko nazar kyun nhi ayi
Mera dil hi itna badaa kyun hai
Aur Nita ka bhi🤣
🤣 But who is Monisha Of Quidditch?
Woh kya maalum?🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Itni dayavaan nahi hoon behen🤣 3 diya🤣
even 3 is too much
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
even 3 is too much
Figured that much kya karu main apni iss bade dil ka
That dress was hideous man. I wanted to give it 0 but I thought I should go for safe number. It seems like 0 was the safe number. 😡🤣
Hola Beautiful People ❤️
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
you skipped Q5 and gave 2 answers for 4??😆
rain/cigarette smoke for me too 😎
I hope I didnt do that in the PM I sent to Koeli 😆
1 match hmmmm
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Woh kya maalum?🤣
U can be one na😉 🤣 R1 ke score mile to kehna ek ande ka sath ek free dedo us se Sahil ke liye omlette bna lungi.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Me too, socha polite hoti hoon, but vamp ne mujhe dhoka diya
komo jaise vamps ke saath nice ni hote 😆
U can be one na😉 🤣 R1 ke score mile to kehna ek ande ka sath ek free dedo us se Sahil ke liye omlette bna lungi.
Kaun sahil? Main khud khaa jaau🤣