oh!... Anyways I am talking about our Ani/Oni😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
oh!... Anyways I am talking about our Ani/Oni😆
Haan yeh bhi ho sakta hai... Very much possible.
Yeh log brothel track ke liye itne entries laa rahe hain kahin phuski na nikle yeh track bilkul Maha puja ki tarah..
Phuski hi niklega as per their pattern😆
Agree😆Originally posted by: listmist
Phuski hi niklega as per their pattern😆
I really hope shadi ho rudhita ki wapas❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I don't want this brothel track ash 😭😭
I don't think brothel track would be that scary lalz😕
Yeh log sirf promo me dara sakte hai😆 but is baar ulta na kare😭
So much expectation with brothel track and i like shayantani alot. She is an amzing actress. Hope she brings positivity in our fc.
Nahi re. Aisa kuch nahi hoga. They don't how to show suspense and hype... Sab track unke phuski hi rehte hain...Originally posted by: listmist
Yeh log sirf promo me dara sakte hai😆 but is baar ulta na kare😭
In the end, Rudhita will emerge stronger.
Same here Sonia... She is extreme fabulous actress. Lot's of hope from her.Originally posted by: reply1997
So much expectation with brothel track and i like shayantani alot. She is an amzing actress. Hope she brings positivity in our fc.
Originally posted by: listmist
Yeh log sirf promo me dara sakte hai😆 but is baar ulta na kare😭
Worried for bondita. Nobody care for that bachcha