It is ok. I am obssessed with old movies. I know my answer may end up being unique.😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It is ok. I am obssessed with old movies. I know my answer may end up being unique.😃
I thought members will go for romantic movie
and the chemistry of the leads is much appreciated in the movie
already out of six members only we two answered this one, so no idea now🤣
Sheep's went for DP right , I should have known
It is ok. I am obssessed with old movies. I know my answer may end up being unique.😃
we never know with sheeps
yeah
ab toh ZERO guaranteed hai🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i quit at the right time...wouldnt have been able to answer these🤣
You can . But will it be a sheep answer or not ..this is the question.😆
You can . But will it be a sheep answer or not ..this is the question.😆
Exactly 😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
For Fourth Question, Leonardo Di Caprio 🤣
I thought of it. But it is not fair. So opted for a Hollywood movie with Indian topic😳