Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
I'll decide on the best one.. n then will tell u
Okay 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
I'll decide on the best one.. n then will tell u
Okay 🤗
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Thank you Ash 🤗❤️
🤗
Dayuummmm☺️❤️❤️..... It's so beautiful Pritz and this song too..
Very beautifully made,love it bebu❤️🤪🤪
Prith...this is so beautiful 😍
I have heard this song but never saw its original video. Whenever I will hear this again Rudhita will come to my mind ❤️
And the scenes are dayumm , treat for eyes
Dayuummmm☺️❤️❤️..... It's so beautiful Pritz and this song too..
Very beautifully made,love it bebu❤️🤪🤪
Thank you Bebu😆 🤗❤️
I love this song Mahi ❤️
P.S.- Btw ye Bebu ka kya chakkar hai 🤔 Sabko bebu kyu bula rahi aaj 🤔😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Prith...this is so beautiful 😍
I have heard this song but never saw its original video. Whenever I will hear this again Rudhita will come to my mind ❤️
And the scenes are dayumm , treat for eyes
Thank you Lalz ❤️I love this song and I wanted from long time to make a Rudhita Vm on this song 😊
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Res. ...
Krish waiting for unres 😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Thank you Lalz ❤️I love this song and I wanted from long time to make a Rudhita Vm on this song 😊
I have a list of songs..!
Will give you make on it 😳
Oye list 😲 I can make on 1 or 2 😆