Good morning. 😊
How many sheeps didn't send their answers? 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning. 😊
How many sheeps didn't send their answers? 😕
Me me me 😆
Agree. Also those days many ppl were fed up of lockdown and want to chat out of boredom. Now I think ppl are freely hanging out. Some like me returned back to work. And some maybe got bored of these games.🤓
ikr... like Bebo, I’m gonna flaunt about me working till delivery too 🤣
Working from home since two days and I can’t multitask 🤪
And I’m also extremely tired these days 🤷♀️
good morning sheeps! Hope you’ll are doing well 🤗
welcoming the new sheeps to our herd, have fun guys 🤗
vageeshwaris - sorry for butchering your UN, too lazy to scroll back and check the spelling 🤦♀️- hope all is well at your end! Looking forward to seeing you again in another game
Good Morning Sheeps 😆
I have sent my answers 🥳.
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I have sent my answers 🥳.
Hehe same🥳
Gayab sheep
Team Shooting star
guenhwyvar
Opsora2090
Team Nimbuses
Mannmohanaa
MsChandlerBong
Team Firebolts
Ayyy
SoniRSuppu21
Sevenstreaks
Bhataki_atma
azaanabbas
Team TinderBlasts
Daphnes (Captain)
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Me me me 😆
I hope you send your answers before the deadline.😃
Gayab sheep
Team Shooting star
guenhwyvar
Opsora2090
Team Nimbuses
Mannmohanaa
MsChandlerBong
Team Firebolts
Ayyy
SoniRSuppu21
Sevenstreaks
Bhataki_atma
azaanabbas
Team TinderBlasts
Daphnes (Captain)
I sent mine Appy di😳 plz check if u got it😳
I hope you send your answers before the deadline.😃
I sent it 10 mins ago