
Happy Birthday A K!🎂
May be you a fabulous year ahead !
Wishing you health and happiness !
Take Care
Lots of Love ❤️
Tabby

Happy Birthday A K!🎂
May be you a fabulous year ahead !
Wishing you health and happiness !
Take Care
Lots of Love ❤️
Tabby
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica




Happy Birthday Apoorva dii!🥳🥳
Hope you had an amazing day!
Sorry for being late!
Beautiful card Tabby di!
Happiest Birthday Apoorva 🥳
May all ur heart felt wishes come true..
Stay Blessed 🤗🤗
Beautiful Card Tabby 😳
Happy birthday, Apoorva! ❤️
Beautiful card, Tabby! I'm sure she'll love it 🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Happy Birthday Apoorva dii!🥳🥳
Hope you had an amazing day!
Sorry for being late!
Beautiful card Tabby di!
Thank you 😊
Lovely post 🤗
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Beautiful Card Tabby 😳
Thanks Arthi ❤️
Happy birthday, Apoorva! ❤️
Beautiful card, Tabby! I'm sure she'll love it 🤗
Hope she does. She is very Khafa.. rightly so, but still 😳
Thank You 🤗
Khafa? And of you? Nah, never happening. She cares for you deeply and that makes her a little annoyed rn but she will come around, I'm sure ...
Khafa? And of you? Nah, never happening. She cares for you deeply and that makes her a little annoyed rn but she will come around, I'm sure ...
I know she does. ❤️
I understand. If it was me on the other side I don't know what would I done. She is rather too kind.
But am also aware she has all the reasons to be Khafa or not so khafa 😳
I am sure too ☺️